Legal notices / Confidentiality
1. Site informations
The gdn-industries.com site is owned by GDN INDUSTRIES, whose address is the following:
244 rue de Chavanne
69400 ARNAS, France
Chief editor: Patrick PUPAT
Design / Development / Webmastering : PMP CONCEPT
1. The GDN INDUSTRIES company authorises use of this site for personal and private purposes only. Any reproduction of information contained in this site may only be made for reference purposes and is restricted to personal non-commercial use as set out by article L 122-5 2 of the French Intellectual Property Code (“Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle”). To make use of or to reproduce information other than under the above conditions is strictly prohibited.
2. The creation of a hyperlink to this website is authorised solely to the homepage address:
http://gdn-industries.com/, to the exclusion of all other addresses.
3. The information contained in this site is not exhaustive and is provided for informational purposes only. Despite the best efforts of GDN INDUSTRIES, some information may be incomplete, out of date or contain inaccuracies. GDN INDUSTRIES gives no guarantees as to the accuracy, availability, reliability or functions of this site or of the information it contains. The photos are not contractually binding.
4. GDN INDUSTRIES is not liable to you or any third party for the information contained in this site. will not be liable for any errors or omissions which may result in direct or indirect consequential loss arising from the reliability you place on this information, from the use you might make of the information and from any decision you might make on the basis of the information.
5. GDN INDUSTRIES assumes no obligation to update or correct the information that is available on this site and reserves the right to modify the content at any time and without prior warning.
We make our best effort to maintain access to the site. However, access to the site may be suspended, either temporarily or permanently for legal, technical or maintenance reasons. No damages may be required of GDN INDUSTRIES or PMP Concept for the unavailability of the site, whether it be temporary or permanent.
It is the customer’s responsibility to use all the means or security at his disposition to safeguard the confidentiality of the information exchanged. GDN INDUSTRIES may not be held responsible for the consequences that result from the disclosure of, however unwitting, of information exchanged or the non use of security measures by the customer.
The terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by the laws of France and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.
The information that may be collected on this site is for information purposes.
Under articles 35 and following of the French data processing, data files and individual liberties law (6th January 1978); you have a right of access to, communication, rectification and deletion of information collected concerning you.
You may implement your right by writing to the following address: email@example.com.
This site collects personal data of its users and complies with the legislation in force (law of June 21, 2014 for the confidence in the Digital Economy, Law Informatique et Liberté of August 06, 2004 and General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR: No. 2016-679).
Personal data collected for the following purposes:
- Analytical data: Google Analytics with anonymous personal IP data: cookies and site usage data.
- Contact form: Personal data collected for the purpose of administrative and commercial management: Name, Surname, Phone, City, Company, Address, Postal Code, Country and Email address.
- Quotation request form: Name, Surname, Company, Address, Postal Code, City, Country, Phone and Email address
The recipients of the personal data are the partners, employees of the Company and its technical partners.
The retention period of personal data is fixed as follows: If there is a commercial relationship, the personal data are kept actively throughout the duration of this relationship and for a period of 10 years after this relationship. If there is no business relationship, the data will be deleted within 2 years of the data collection.
The user can exercise his right of access to the data concerning him, rectification, erasure, request a limitation of the treatment, to oppose it or to request the portability by contacting the person in charge of the data processing by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved. Reproduction in any form of any part of the content of this website without prior written consent from the author is prohibited unless for personal use only. All brands, logos and content are registered.
All use for commercial ends is prohibited.
Cookies and Session cookies
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer. A cookie collects anonymous information that will help us understand visitors’ browsing habits on our website that we can read during your subsequent visits to our website to ease navigation, optimise the connexion and personalise your use of the site.
However, refusing the cookies may make some or all of the site unavailable.